Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ontario Student Applications

I've had a lot of questions the last few days about how to apply to The Mount if you are an Ontario student. Since we don't operate under the Ontario application process it is a bit different. For students who want to apply to The Mount, you actually apply directly through our institution.

1. Click on the tab at the top of our homepage (msvu.ca) called "Apply Online".
2. Click on 'Undergraduate Programs' and follow the directions.
3. You will be prompted to pay a $30 application fee which you can do by credit card or by mailing the amount to The Mount.
4. After this you will have to send high school transcripts as they become available. Just ask your guidance office or whoever is in charge of transcripts to do this for you.

Hope this was helpful!

Also today I was in Oakville, Mississauga and Brampton... there were some great questions and I met some really cool students! I'm about halfway through my Ontario time and just loving being back where I lived for my 'formative years' (grade 7-12 haha). I hope to talk to more interested students this week and next!
Ciao 4 now!

No comments: