Monday, October 13, 2008

Independents Begin


Hello Everyone!
I'm just about to start 3 weeks of independent visits for the Mount!
I will be in Courtice, Brampton, Kitchener and then Mississauga this week.
I look forward to meeting with interested students and I hope to see some students I have already met in the last two weeks. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone...I hope it was delicious.
Know what I'm thankful for? That I have the best and easiest job in the world! I get to travel and meet great people while promoting the best* university around.

Also enjoy the pic...this is what you might see if you encounter me at your school. =)

Have a good one, and again feel free to contact me with any questions!
Ciao 4 now

*Opinions above reflect Melanie LeBlanc and although she believes if you attend you will agree, they do not necessarily have any scientific basis.

No comments: