Wednesday, November 5, 2008

YOU’RE Famous!

After Open Campus Day I not only realized that I’m famous…but you are too! I spent Open Campus Day trying to find all the students I met before at their own high schools just to say hi. No autographs or anything, but I did try to get some applications in…and those have to be signed…so it’s kind of the same thing! You really are like celebrities to me! It’s so exciting to talk to interested students. I’m spending the next week in NB which is great. I have had a lot of students this week asking about how hard it is to go to med school, law school and other graduate programs from the Mount. The answer is, we have several students who apply to these programs and get in from our undergrad programs. Work hard, get to know your professors and get involved as much as possible during your undergrad to help pave the way to these programs, but for now focus on choosing that first degree that you will be enjoy and be able to excel in so you keep the doors wide open when you are finished!

Ciao 4 now

Melanie

No comments: