Thursday, December 4, 2008

H is for... (Part Two!)

Housing! How clever am I ?! I used the letter AND the word.

Future students: The Mount will be your home.

I know some of you may be from HRM and will be commuting everyday, however, nearly 400 students make our campus their home. And for those of you that won't be living here, visit your future friends in residence, take in the on-campus experience!

I will admit - I did not live on campus, but was often jealous of students who did. As a student who did not, I will share with you "My Top 5 Favourite Things About Living on Campus - even though I didn't!"

1) Dining halls in close proximity
2) Decorating the residences for the holidays (it can get competitive!)
3) Neighbours/Roommates
4) Close to class
5) SCHOOL SPIRIT! *This is for both on and off campus students.

Being on campus, living or just visiting, helps you build your school spirit - and we've got lots of it! In fact, the Mount won the GM Canada School Spirit Challenge.

If you cannot come to campus to check out our residences, go to http://www.msvu.ca/ to see the virtual tours!

You can apply for housing after being accepted to the Mount. The application will be available online in the new year.

No comments: