Thursday, February 5, 2009

O is for....Open Campus Day

Hi everyone! My name is Robyn and I just started working in the admissions office here at the Mount on my co op work term. I spend a lot of my days touring around the campus, and as you can see from my photo – The Fountain Play Centre is usually one of my stops. Be sure to be quiet there if you stop in though, I was shushed by one of the toddlers!

My first blog post of 2009 is all about our winter Open Campus Day - Explore the Mount.

Every year the Mount opens its doors to prospective students to tour the campus, meet professors and get to experience life as a Mount student.

There will be a variety of activities planned including a scavenger hunt, mini-lectures from professors, a tour of our three residences and even free lunch! In fact even if you have not applied yet to the Mount, you can take your application, transcripts and $30 application fee that morning and have an admissions decision made by the time you leave!

Explore the Mount will take place this year on Friday, March 6 so be sure to come out and join the fun! You can register for this event online at www.msvu.ca.

We hope to see you there!

Brought to you by the letter O


No comments: